Complete Captcha Verification To Download Apk File.
How to Install Apk Files.
Requirements: To Install Apk With OBB & Data Files on Android
When it comes to requirements, it is essential for you to follow and carry the stuff without any miss at any time. If you are looking for installing the APK with Data or OBB file, then you should have
- OBB or data folder.
- PC or laptop.
- APK file.
Once the requirements are carried, you are now ready to connect to your device with the help of PC using the USB cable. Also, you need to use an external memory card during this process.
Install Apk file to the device from unknown sources
We all know that the Android device will allow the applications to download and install by visiting the Google PlayStore. When it comes to installing an app from the third party sources, it is essential for the user to change the settings. Let’s follow the mentioned steps here.
- First of all, it is essential for you to go to the settings on your Android device.
- Now, navigate to the security and enabling the “Unknown sources.”
- Your device will now allow your device to download the third party applications on your device.
Thus the steps mentioned above will be helpful when it comes to enabling the Unknown sources for removing the restrictions.
How to Install APK on Android device
- First, install the Apk file on your All you need to follow the respective steps mentioned below.
- After downloading the Apk file, it is essential for you to copy and paste the Apk file on your external memory to save the memory space. Also, you can directly copy to the internal storage of Android device.
- Now, you need to browse the Apk file and tap to install it further.
- You must wait for few seconds until the entire installation process is completed.
- After finishing the installation process, you can place the OBB file or Data file in the right location for further process.
More Articles: 10 Best Turn-Based Strategy Games For IPhone & IPad
Where to place Data file or OBB file
- First of all, it is essential for the user to extract the downloaded Data file or OBB file on your laptop or PC.
- Then you can copy the OBB folder and locate it in the mentioned path here.
- External SD card -> Android -> OBB, now paste the folder here.
- In case, if you don’t find any Data folder or OBB folder, then you can also create a new folder by own at any time.
- It is essential for you to check whether the files are copied on SD card or not.
- Now, you can disengage your phone from PC and run the APK file.
- Finally, the process is completed, and you are now going to enjoy the features of APK further on Android device.
Conclusion: Install APK OBB+ Data File on Your Android
If you are seeking for completing the installation process of Apk data file or OBB file on your Android mobile, then you can follow the above method. This thing will help the seekers to complete the process.